Cassels Murray helps families deal with the legal issues that arise when a loved one passes away or suffers the loss of mental capacity.
We have experience in assisting clients with matters that have both family law and estate law components.
We provide experienced, compassionate and practical advice and advocacy in the areas of:
- Estate probate and administration;
- Advising executors;
- Advising attorneys acting under a Power of Attorney;
- Advising beneficiaries and other family members regarding estate matters;
- Committeeship (appointing someone to manage an incompetent person’s finances and decision making);
- Wills and incapacity planning, including Powers of Attorney and Health Care Representation Agreements; and
- Elder law and the resolution of estate disputes.
We would be happy to connect with you to discuss your situation and particular needs.