It is our privilege to represent clients in all areas of family law.
We advocate for our clients’ interests and achieve positive outcomes that take into account our clients’ immediate circumstances and their long-term goals.
We listen to each of our clients to determine which resolution method will work best for their individual circumstances so we can help them move forward with their family law case in a way they are comfortable with and which will meet their needs and values.
Services we are proud to provide include:
- Negotiating and preparing agreements including marriage agreements, cohabitation agreements, post-nuptial agreements and separation agreements;
- Advocating for our clients in court including the Supreme Court of British Columbia, and the British Columbia Court of Appeal;
- Negotiating settlements;
- Relative and step-parent adoption applications;
- Representing our clients in dispute resolution processes including mediation, arbitration and mediation/arbitration;
- Engaging and working with experts as appropriate including accountants, business valuators, property valuators, financial advisors, child specialists and counsellors; and
- Providing advice and information to clients in anticipation of cohabitation, marriage or separation.
Areas of law we practice:
- Property division and debt division;
- Spousal support;
- Cohabitation agreements and marriage agreements;
- Reviewing and advising on agreements or variation of agreements and orders;
- Advising and assisting clients with relative adoptions including adult and step-parent adoptions;
- Pension division;
- Child support;
- Parenting, custody and access issues; and
- Other related family law matters.
We would be happy to connect with you to discuss your situation and particular needs.